Use our custom built 3D Viewer to upload your 3D model along with it's 1:1 ratio UV Map (Design file) to VIEW and then EXPORT images with Ease. All you need is your 3D model, and image texture file in a 1x1 size format. To find out more click the box below for instructions.
- Click the "Upload An Obj File" icon to start the 3D viewer process.
- Select your 3D model in OBJ format. Please allow up to 20 seconds for the next screen to load depending on the size of your 3D Model.
- For texture only click on the "Upload" button next to "UV Map (Diffuse). This image file MUST be 1:1 ratio. For example 1500 Width x 1500 Height.
Note: AO, Displacement and Normal UV Map's are for texturing etc, if you have experience in 3D you will know what these are for. If just viewing your 3D model with your design, only use Diffuse map. Please allow up to 20 seconds for the next screen to load depending on the size of your graphic file.
- After you have allowed the above to load, you will then be able to click "View Model" to which your 3D Model will load with your texture baked onto the model. Note: If you do not see a 3D model or a white 3D model, there are issues with your 3D model properties. I recommend taking it into your preferred 3D software and exporting an OBJ again in default basic settings.
- You can then have fun by rotating around, zooming in and out. Click the "Export" button at any time to export a PNG of your model for easy use of visuals etc. There are also default view settings of Front, Back, Side 1 and Side 2.